Migration from previous versions of BepInEx
Upgrading from 4.x
pre-BepInEx 5 plugins are not compatible with BepInEx 5!
This guide only provides a temporary upgrade solution.
It is suggested that you do a clean install of BepInEx instead -- remove all BepInEx files and start over fresh.
BepInEx/corefolder if it exists.
- Download and install BepInEx 5 according to the installation guide.
- Download latest version of
BepInEx.BepInEx4Upgraderand place it in
- Run the game normally.
Upgrading from 3.x
To migrate from a previous version of BepInEx, do the following:
*_Data\Managedfolder for your game
- IMPORTANT: Check all game folders for their respective
Managedfolders. BepInEx 3 creates the aforementioned files for each valid Unity executable it finds, which means that you may have to repeat this process multiple times.
BepInEx.Patcher.exefrom the game's root folder.
- Delete your
config.inifile in your BepInEx folder
- Follow the upgrading guide for 4.x
Migrating from Sybaris 2.x
- Delete all occurences of the following DLLs in the game's folder:
COM3D2.UnityInjector.Patcher(and other UnityInjector patchers)
Use Windows' search tool if you cannot find those.
- Install BepInEx 4 normally
- Download and install UnityInjectorLoader and SybarisLoader to enable UnityInjector and Sybaris compatibility